SAFE DETECTION OF PERSONS AND OBJECTS ON POWER STEPS, STEPS AND RAMPS
Safety steps are tactile surface sensors used in buses and trains on power steps, steps and ramps to bridge gaps or height differences.
They reliably detect persons and objects such as prams and wheelchairs in the direct danger zone during door closing. This ensures safe, barrier-free entry and exit. The non-slip covering has proved its practical effectiveness millions of times over, even in extreme weather conditions.
The low overall height and custom dimensions enable optimal integration into power steps and ramps, even where space is tight. Furthermore, the varied portfolio with custom adaptation also ensures fast retrofitting.
Plug & Play solution
- 4.5 million cycles
- Low life-cycle costs due to maintenance-free service life
- Long service life due to extreme resistance to environmental influences and many chemical substances
- Non-slip covering in R11 non-slip quality ensures high walking safety in rain, snow and frost
- Max. load capacity up to 800 N/cm2
- Protection class IP67
- Low overall height of 8 mm
- B10D = 6,000,000
- Complies with DIN EN 50125, DIN EN 14752 / VDV 157 and DIN EN 45545-2 HL2
Would you like to receive more information?