Reports to: Shift Supervisor, Production Manager
Key job tasks
- Operate machines according to operating procedures.
- Ensure proper machine start up procedure is performed.
- Ensure proper machine shut down procedure is performed.
- Assemble parts according to quality standards.
- Perform visual inspections on all parts.
- Package parts according to customer requirements.
- Label packages according to customer or internal requirements.
- Assist Shift Supervisor/Maintenance with machine changeovers.
- Clean and maintain work station.
- Record all scrap numbers.
- Record all machine issues.
- Record daily production numbers.
- Communicate all issues with team leaders, production manager, and other machine operators.
- Assist with inspection and packaging.
- Any other task assigned by Shift Supervisor, Production Manager, and/or Management.
- Place all garbage / waste in correct containers.
- Place all recyclable materials in appropriate containers or locations.
- Smokers must discard his/her cigarette butts in the appropriate containers located outside the building.
- When dealing with liquids or chemicals of any kind, it is the responsbility of each employee to be familiar with handling instructions.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean environment within the company’s facilities, parking lots, and grounds.
Physical and Mental Demands
- Regular and punctual attendance with ability to stay motivated with a good attitude.
- Work primarily is performed in a fast-paced, production environment and may be exposed to conditions (e.g. heat/cold) normally encountered in production areas.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift, carry, move, push, and/or pull up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to remain stable when bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, carrying, reaching, standing, moving, and/or positioning one’s self.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to see and hear, with or without correction.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum four to six months of production experience preferred.
- Proven ability to read, write, and conduct basic math formulas.
- Alertness in detecting failures with machines and material.
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions when given.
- Willingness and motivation to arrive on time everyday.
- Good visual and dexterity skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Good attitude and ability to stay motivated and assertive when necessary.
Machine Operator - 2021 (290.82 KB)
Paid-time off: Personal days and vacation days
Strong benefit package
short-term and long-term disability insurance
401K retirement with company match
- Internal continuous education training
- Competitive pay
Send us your resume
Apply now via e-mail or visit us on indeed.Apply now
Please contact us.