SM11 safety mats
Tactile surface sensors provide optimal protection to secure areas.
The purpose of surface sensors is to protect people from dangerously moving units in automatic manufacturing processes. They detect people and objects in the corresponding areas of movement. When somebody steps onto a pressure-sensitive mat, the machine or plant slows down or switches off into a safe state.
Our surface sensors are available in various heights and with different material properties such as non-slip quality or resistance to various chemicals. In our "SM" customised programme, we offer you safety mats in any surface shape to match your requirements.
- For systems up to ISO 13849-1:2015 Category 3 PL d
- Low overall height of 11 mm, less risk of tripping
- R9 non-slip structured surface already integrated
- Available in rectangular shape
- Resistant to external influences and normal chemical influences
- Max. load capacity up to 800 N/cm2
- B10D = 6,000,000
Would you like to receive more information?